LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Aegis Intelligent Integration Software integrates OnGuard Access Control with customers’ legacy and new security systems into one seamless advanced user interface. It allows the operators in a companies’ monitoring center to be more effective and efficient in responding to events and incidents. Utilizing sophisticated incident management plans with a proficient rules’ engine, Aegis provides quick and consistent response by all operators. Operators see sensor and alarm locations on geospatial graphical maps, execute sensor commands directly from hierarchical maps and simultaneously view live and historical video. It is full featured customizable COTS software that is cost effective, easy to install, easy to use and easy to maintain.
The integration supports:
- Receive and acknowledge reader and input alarms from the OnGuard system
- Receive hardware status for readers, inputs, and outputs
- Unlock, open, and set readers back to their ‘Default’ mode (Pin, etc)
- Activate/Deactivate outputs
- Mask/Unmask inputs
- Receive access denied badge reads as alarms (if specified in Kaplogic Aegis setup)
- Retrieve the most recent badge read (‘Access granted’ or ‘Access denied’) from readers
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comment|
|Aegis API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-011-KPLG01|