LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Synchronize Access Codes in AirportICE with Access Levels in OnGuard. Synchronize Readers in AirportICE with Readers in OnGuard. Create new badges in AirportICE and provision them to OnGuard. Add or remove Access Code assignments on badges in AirportICE and update OnGuard accordingly. Disable or enable a badge in either AirportICE or OnGuard and synchronize the change in the other system. Custom data mapping configurations allow for UDF support to transmit data from AirportICE to OnGuard User Defined Fields. Last swipe data pull from OnGuard to AirportICE for analysis, reporting and automated business rule enforcement.
- Create new cardholder records from AirportICE.
- Create new Badges for cardholders from AirportICE.
- Create and modify Badge Pin numbers from AirportICE.
- Add / remove access levels from AirportICE.
- Update the badge status from AirportICE.
- Update configured user defined fields from AirportICE.
- AirportICE supports OnGuard Segmentation.
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|AirportICE API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-021-ITSF01|