LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
BEST Offline Locks
Customers shall have the ability to administer BEST Offline locks with the OnGuard Software Application. The customer shall have the ability to configure offline panels that support offline readers within the OnGuard user interface.
This integration supports:
- Configure an Offline Lock Access Panel
- Configure BEST Offline Series G and BEST Offline Series V locks
- The Reader configuration supports the configurations outlined in the Settings, Controls, Aux Inputs, and Aux Outputs capabilities listed within OnGuard.
- Create Badge and Card Format configurations.
- Create Access Levels, Timezones, and Reader Modes that assign capabilities and permissions for the readers.
- Create cardholder’s that have access to the Offline readers.
- Events are captured by the lock and available for display using reports in OnGuard System Administration. Such events include, but are not limited to, Access Granted/Deny, invalid card format, Low Battery, etc.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Reader||Maximum Number of Offline Locks||BAS-SWS-V|
|Reader||Maximum Number of Guest Locks||BAS-SWS-G|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|Offline Locks||Series V and Series G||2.34||No||Yes||No|
|Offline Locks||Series V and Series G||2.30||Yes||No||No|