LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
BioPack integrates OnGuard with ZKTeco SpeedFace (aka ProFace X) biometric readers which provide body temperature and mask detection, in addition to, face, palm, and fingerprint recognition.
BioPack middleware allows OnGuard customers to detect, alert and report upon both registered and unregistered users entering their workplace having elevated body temperature and/or not wearing a protective face mask. BioPack integrates OnGuard with ZKTeco SpeedFace (aka ProFace X) biometric readers which provide body temperature and mask detection, in addition to, face, palm, and fingerprint recognition. The readers can be mixed & matched and offer OnGuard customers the flexibility to use any combination of user credentials and parameters to ensure safe, secure and convenient workplace access for their employees, customers and visitors.
This integration supports:
- Synchronize OnGuard Cardholders to the BioPack software (including BadgeID and Cardholder image).
- After initial full synchronization, new and modified cardholders are synchronized in real-time.
- BioPack adds a Logical Source, Logical Device and Logical Sub-Device to OnGuard dynamically.
- Integrate the SpeedFace/SpeedFace+ readers with OnGuard.
- Detect or deny access to cardholders that are not wearing a mask.
- Detect or deny access to cardholders with a body temperature exceeding a set threshold.
- Send events for display in OnGuard Alarm Monitoring to alert operators when a cardholder attempts access with no mask or a high body temperature.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|BioPack API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-094-ZKTKO01-B|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|