LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Infinity Identity and Badge Management
Infinity Badge Module provides enforcement of standardized rules and required data validation for badge and site access to federal facilities including cleared and uncleared US Citizens, Foreign Nationals, and Visitors.
Customers can now utilize the Infinity Badge Module to:
- Create Badge Templates configured with Clearance Level Requirements to ensure that only Cardholders with the appropriate Clearance Level can be issued specific type of Badge.
- Configure Access Levels with requirements for Clearance Level and Current Training to ensure that only Cardholders with appropriate Clearance Level and appropriate Training/Certification can be granted access levels to facilities.
- Extend Card Management functionality within Infinity to support OnGuard access control, including add/edit/delete cards and card access level mapping.
This integration supports:
- Add, Edit, Remove Cardholders
- Add, Edit Cardholder Images (Remove Not Implemented)
- Add, Edit, Remove OnGuard Badges
- Add, Edit, Remove OnGuard Access Levels Mappings to OnGuard Badges
- Synchronize Cardholder and Badge data between OnGuard & Infinity databases including the following entities:
- Cardholder Images
- Access Levels
- Access Level Mappings
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|Infinity||Identity and Badge Management||19.4||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Infinity API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-021-ESEC01|