LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Senstar Network Manager Service
Senstar’s Network Manager Service is the software gateway which allows communication with a wide array of Senstar sensors including the OmniTrax buried cable sensor, FlexPS fence sensor, FlexZone fence sensor, µltraWave microwave, XField electrostatic sensor and FiberPatrol. The integration with OnGuard provides two-way communications – OnGuard not only can receive alarm and status information from Senstar sensors but can also control associated relay contacts and internal control points such as self-test controls within the sensors. Using the alarm information received from the Network Manager Service the full range of OnGuard system security responses can be initiated including commanding camera actions and providing visual and audio alerts.
The integration supports:
- Communication Lost event when LAN TCP/IP connection lost to NMS
- Communications Lost event if NMS loses communication to source sensor
- Zone status events: Comm Fail, Comm Fault, Diag Fail, Diag Fault, Alarm or Tamper depending on NMS source assignment.
- System status tree supported
- Zone Bypass/Unbypass control
- Offboard relay Communications Lost event if NMS loses communication to source sensor
- Activate/Deactivate control
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Intrusion||Maximum Number of Intrusion Panels (SWG-1450)||SWG-1450|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|Network Manager Service||2.32||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Network Manager Service||2.25||Yes||Yes||No||No|