LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
CloudGate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials of employees, visitors, vendors, contractors and drivers. CloudGate unites global identities from disparate physical and logical access control systems to provide compliance and continual risk assessment from a centralized platform. The modular workflow engine of CloudGate allows for simplistic automation of complex processes thus aligning identities with properly controlled access across global organizations.
The integration enables barcoded badges, proximity cards, smartphones and biometric templates to be used to open/activate doors, turnstiles, and elevators, as follows:
- Provides mapping of OnGuard access levels to CloudGate zones
- Provides mapping of OnGuard readers to CloudGate access points
- Provides event activity in CloudGate Activity Stream
- Allows for creating, editing and deleting of cardholders in OnGuard
- Allows for creating and assignment of badges with defined activation and deactivation dates and times
- Allows for assigning and unassigning of access levels to cardholders
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Specific IPC Partner Component||Contact Inside Sales for the specific SKU|