LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator System
ThyssenKrupp Elevator supplies elevators for buildings of all kinds. ThyssenKrupp Elevator range includes passenger, bed and freight elevators with traction or hydraulic drive. ThyssenKrupp Elevator capabilities are rounded out by high-quality, customer-oriented service as well as individual maintenance and modernization packages.
The integration supports:
- Provide card reader security within the elevator(s) as required.
- Provide card reader security at the Destination Dispatch kiosk(s), as required.
- Allows Default Floor call registration upon card swipe.
- Allows Code Blue and VIP Service activation from a card swipe.
- Allows individual kiosks to be configured in Sleep Mode and activated from a card swipe.
- Enforce elevator access levels time zones.
- UDP unicast messages between ThyssenKrupp integration and the elevator system
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Elevator||Maximum Number of Seamless Elevator Entry Devices (SWG-1610)||SWG-1610||One (1) SWG-1610 license is required per elevator dispatching device|
|Terminal Reader||Maximum Number of Local Readers, Minumum Numbers of Readers for System Type, Maxiumum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems)||Any part number that includes readers licenses||License is per reader|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|