LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Zenitel ICX Platform (AlphaCom XE)
The Zenitel ICX-500 and ICX-Core software support over 100 standard features. In security related systems the most widely used features are:
- Calls between intercom stations
- Group calls – a Public Address or paging feature from an originator to a group of intercom stations or paging amplifiers – ICX-500 supports 250 group definitions
- Call request queuing with priority levels – calls from elevators, help points or door intercoms can all be given their own appropriate priority level
- Radio interfacing – audio from mobile radio networks can be distributed to a number of operators in parallel; any operator can talk back (or it is possible to build in restrictions if so required) and the other operators also hear that side of the conversation.
The integration allows customers to:
Guards can directly setup a call between their own intercom station and a remote station by right clicking on the remote intercom icon and selecting ‘Call Intercom’. If required this functionality can also be assigned to a double click on the remote intercom icon.
In Alarm Monitoring the following messages are displayed related to intercom station status changes:
- Call Queued - parameter: Queuing station
- Call Established - parameters: Originating station and called station
- Call Disconnected - parameters: Originating station and called station
- Call to a Private Subscriber - par: Originating station and called station
- Call to a Busy Subscriber - par: Originating station and called station
- Intercom Function; followed by the defined intercom function
Through the use of ‘Intercom Function’ it is possible to define a specific message for every function in the ICX-500 which is not listed above as standard. All these functions can then also be used by the OnGuard Linkage Server to trigger actions in all by OnGuard controlled systems.
Through the Linkage Server it is also possible to trigger an action in the ICX-500 on an event in another system. An example could be a voice message to an area when a video analytics ‘loitering’ event has been detected.
Icons in maps have the following appearances depending on intercom station statuses:
- Connected - Station is in a conversation with another station
- InQueue - Station has initiated a call request and is in a call queue
- Blocked – Station is temporarily blocked by a guard from making calls
- LineError - A line error to the station has been detected
- OffLine - The station is off line; The state is shown when there is no data communication at all between OnGuard and ICX-500, all station icons will show the OffLine state
In general it is possible for OnGuard to trigger any feature which ICX-500 supports (over 100 features are available as standard), while ICX-500 can send information to OnGuard on any event inside the ICX-500.
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Intercom||Maximum Number of Intercom Exchanges (SWG-1340)||SWG-1340||One (1) Intercom license per Intercom panel|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|ICX Platform||ICX-500, ICX-CORE, AlphaCom 14||1||