LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Customers can use mobility devices like handheld and computer devices to register access in OnGuard.
The product provides GPS localization for each access made with the hand held and supports multiple industry standard card formats including iClass, Mifare etc. The information is accessible in real time from Alarm Monitoring and the system provides extended information which includes photo and map data.
It also provides messaging functionality between devices and OnGuard Alarm Monitoring from which the operator can check its status.
- Register and use mobility devices using the standard OnGuard software.
- Register Badges and GPS devices whose access is controlled via OnGuard in real time, following the standard Access Level system.
- View the information of each access made with mobility devices in Alarm Monitoring in real time.
- View the status of the handheld device and GPS in Alarm Monitoring.
- Receive handheld panic and status alarms in Alarm Monitoring.
- Receive Access as Alarms for selected cardholders.
- Receive Speed exceeded alarms from handhelds and GPS.
- Add Visitor records to OnGuard using the handheld devices with the option to include visitor photo and assign a scanned (RFID, barcode, or QR Code) badge.
- Extended Custom Options lets the user:
- Live tracking the position of the devices directly in the Alarm Monitoring.
- View extended access information in Alarm Monitoring, including, GPS position and photo for each access.
- Send and receive messages from Alarm Monitoring.
- Watch historical tracking for handheld devices and GPS
|OnGuard License Requirements:
|This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.
|Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems) Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.
|Any part number that includes readers licenses.
|License is per Reader