LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Deister proxSafe Sync
proxSafeSync provides automatic background coordination of users and authorization for keys, weapons, tablets and other assets from a single OnGuard Interface. This in turn allows keys and other asset events, issuance and alarms to be managed and audited from within OnGuard.
The integration supports:
· keyTags and keyTag groups from proxSafe Commander are synchronized automatically with the access levels in OnGuard. The naming of these elements can be specified in the proxSafe Commander software under keyTags & keyTag Groups.
· Cardholders (Firstname, Lastname, E-mail, etc.) from OnGuard are synchronized automatically with the users in proxSafe Commander and created, updated or deleted if necessary.
· All access level assignments for a cardholder are synchronized automatically with the keyTag / keyTag group assignments in proxSafe Commander.
· The assigned badge is synchronized automatically with the cardnumber field in proxSafe Commander including the activation / deactivation dates.
· Events generated by proxSafe Commander for keys or assets taken/returned. Maintenance required and other alarm events such as key cabinet doors left open, etc. will be available in OnGuard:
· Assignment changed
· Cabinet closed
· Cabinet opened
· Communications lost
· Communications returned
· keyTag duration exceeded
· keyTag returned
· keyTag taken
· Main Power Failure
· User Assignment Change
· User/Credential data will automatically be passed and updated in the Key/Asset Management System.
|OnGuard License Requirements:
|proxSafe Sync API
|This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.