LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Force 5 Gatekeeper
The Gatekeeper Interface for OnGuard actively synchronizes OnGuard Cardholders with Gatekeeper Identities. That means that new and modified Cardholder data will be pushed to Gatekeeper in real time.
Furthermore, the interface has the ability to send events from Gatekeeper to OnGuard in the form of alarms. As a result, OnGuard users will always have a live look at events that are actively occurring within Gatekeeper, such as visits that have expired or that are logged by watchlisted Identities.
This integration supports:
- Synchronize OnGuard Cardholders with Gatekeeper identities.
- Associate OnGuard Readers with Gatekeeper Areas
- Automatically receive modifications to OnGuard Cardholders, Badges, and Access Level Assignments.
- Allow OnGuard Cardholders to access Gatekeeper kiosks using Access Level Assignments.
- Allow OnGuard Cardholders with access to use Gatekeeper Kiosks to register escorted guests.
|OnGuard License Requirements:
|This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.