LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Hakimo Alarm Monitoring
Hakimo’s Alarm Monitoring platform provides the ability to automatically triage access control alarms by analyzing the video corresponding to those alarms using cutting-edge AI algorithms. This provides a huge boost to the physical security team’s productivity by drastically reducing the number of alarms that require manual intervention and eliminating nuisance alarms. In addition to this, Hakimo detects threats such as tailgating and detects faulty hardware based on patterns in access control alarms.
Hakimo Alarm Monitoring interface with OnGuard enables all access control alarms from OnGuard to be ingested in real-time and processed by Hakimo to determine their severity. Based on this analysis, Hakimo’s interface can automatically acknowledge the alarm in OnGuard if it is predicted to be a false alarm.
The interface between OnGuard and Hakimo Alarm Monitoring has the following features:
- View alarms from OnGuard and associated video (if available) in Hakimo Alarm Monitoring web-based platform
- Obtain AI-generated true alarm probability and “tags” (summary of AI analysis) for the alarm
- Auto-acknowledge false alarms in OnGuard
- Identify tailgating incidents
- Identify faulty hardware and visualize alarm trends through interactive dashboards in Hakimo’s platform