LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Vision-A64™ incorporates precision face recognition technology into an ergonomic computer peripheral that delivers unparalleled performance, reliability, and convenience.
Available in a modular manner, using the most accurate technology to the biometric market.
The Vision-A64™ operates as a Standalone PAC or as part of a networked Access control solution.
Fully integrated and with OnGuard Users
- Capture/enroll employee Image from OnGuard (System Administration or ID Credential Center)
- Create face template from captured badge photo (System Administration or ID Credential Center)
- Automatically sync OnGuard Users to SmartFace Vision A-64 readers on completion of enrollment. (For 1:n biometric verification)
- Use OnGuard (System Administration or ID Credential Center) to encode face template to DESFire credentials. (For 1:1 biometric verification)
- Connect Wiegand readers to Vision A-64 facial recognition readers to allow use of existing credentials with 1:1 biometric verification.
OnGuard users can perform all necessary actions required to create/add Cardholders, capture and validate badge images suitable to use as templates, assign access levels and encode badges with biometric templates that can be used by the Suricata Application and the Vision A-64 facial recognition readers. No other configuration is required, other than basic hardware configuration.
|OnGuard License Requirements:
|This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.
|Maximum Number of Local Readers, Maximum Number of Readers for System Type, Maximum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems) Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.
|Any part number that includes readers licenses.
|License is per Reader