LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
TKElevator supplies elevators for buildings of all kinds. TKElevator range includes passenger, bed and freight elevators with traction or hydraulic drive. TKElevator capabilities are rounded out by high-quality, customer-oriented service as well as individual maintenance and modernization packages.
The integration supports:
- Provide card reader security within the elevator(s) as required.
- Provide card reader security at the Destination Dispatch kiosk(s), as required.
- Allows Default Floor call registration upon card swipe.
- Allows Code Blue and VIP Service activation from a card swipe.
- Allows individual kiosks to be configured in Sleep Mode and activated from a card swipe.
- Enforce elevator access levels time zones.
- UDP unicast messages between TKElevator integration and the elevator system
|OnGuard License Requirements:
|Maximum Number of Seamless Elevator Entry Devices (SWG-1610)
|One (1) SWG-1610 license is required per elevator dispatching device
|Maximum Number of Local Readers, Minumum Numbers of Readers for System Type, Maxiumum Number of Readers in Enterprise (for enterprise systems)
|Any part number that includes readers licenses
|License is per reader