LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
TrustVisitor™ is a state of the art, enterprise visitor management platform designed specifically for Federal agencies who are utilizing HSPD-12/FIPS 201 physical access. It handles the complete life cycle of a wide range of visitors with or without PIVCAC cards and visit types including visitors attending meeting and conferences, mobile employees needing workspace, new and temporary contractors as well as maintenance and facilities staff.
The interface between OnGuard and TrustVisitor enables approved visitors who have been issued suitable credentials by either the same agency, or another, to be able to use those credentials to facilitate physical access to a facility for the duration of a visit.
Supported High Assurance Scenarios and Features:
- Scheduled and unscheduled visits, meetings, and events
- Visitors with and without Smart Cards (PIV/Common Access Card (CAC)/PIV-Interoperable (PIV-I) cards)
- Identify, authorize, and assign a temporary electronic credential to visitors without a Smart Card
- VIP visitors
- Configurable approval workflow
- Visitor background checks
- Provision tailored visitor access in OnGuard
- Visitor check-in via kiosk
- Optional wellness screening for visitors and employees
- Provide a Commercial Identity Verification (CIV) card for employees that forget their PIV or CAC
- Employees can initiate visitor approval workflows
- Vender managers can initiate contractor approval workflows
- Expedited workflows for VIPs
- Visitors will be registered prior to arrival via email-based workflow
- Visitors with PIV/CAC/PIV-I cards can use their own cards for physical access
- Visitors without cards can be given PIV-compatible electronic card
- All workflows are customizable for visitor security checks and approvals
- Employee with PIV/CAC/PIV-I cards can be issued temporary cards
- Security staff can manage disruptive visitors via watchlists and Do Not Admit lists
- Operations staff can manage inventories of reusable visitor cards
|OnGuard License Requirements:
|This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.