LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Angus AnyWhere Visitor Security
Fully integrated with Angus AnyWhere®, a comprehensive suite of software for optimizing commercial real estate operations, the Visitor Security module provides a secure, web based, easy to use pre-visit registration process that eliminates the cumbersome paper visitor log-book and streamlines visitor access management.
Tenants log into a secure website and register their visitors in advance. Security guards access the property visitor list online and, using intuitive quick search functions and advance heavy traffic alerts, plan for and process visitors evenly and smoothly throughout the day. Additionally, security staff can capture visitor photos and print visitor badges.
The integration supports:
- At the point that a Visitor badge is printed, the Angus AnyWhere server:
- Creates the visitor in the OnGuard system.
- Records the host Cardholder in OnGuard
- Creates and sign in a Visit in OnGuard
- Creates a Badge with a default Visitor AccessLevel
- Retrieves the Badge id.
- When the Visitor badge is printed, a barcode will be included matching the BadgeID value registered with OnGuard.
- The Visitor can use that barcode to gain access to the standard parts of the building available to the designated Visitor AccessLevel.
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|AnyWhere API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-052-ANGUS01|