LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
BEST Access Systems STANLEY Wi-Q
The Wi-Q wireless access control system consists of lock controllers, single door controllers, wireless interfaces to connect the lock controller to the control software, and the control software. It supports both Magnetic and Proximity card readers.
The integration provides OnGuard end user the ability to interface with the Stanley Wi-Q Hardware Platforms. The end user has the ability to send reader and cardholder information from OnGuard to the Stanley Wi-Q WDC, WAC, OMW, and Portal Gateways. Alarms and events are viewable via Alarm Monitoring, along with the I/O control of the Stanley Wi-Q Hardware.
The integration supports:
- Configure Stanley Wi-Q Access Control Panels in OnGuard
- Configure Stanley Wi-Q Wireless Access Control and Wireless Door Controllers readers in OnGuard
- The Reader configuration supports the configurations outlined in the Settings, Controls, Aux Inputs, and Aux Outputs capabilities listed within OnGuard.
- Create Badge and Card Format configurations.
- Create Access Levels, Timezones, Holidays and Reader Modes that assign capabilities and permissions for the readers.
- Create Cardholders that have access to the Stanley Wi-Q readers.
- Events and alarms are displayed within Alarm Monitoring. Such events include, but are not limited to, Access Granted/Deny, Anti-Tamper, Low Battery, etc. All events not defined within OnGuard shall be set to Generic Event.
- Control readers through the use of Alarm Monitoring.
- Segmentation of the OnGuard system
- First card unlock feature
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Reader||SWG-WIQ-32: Maximum Number of Wi-Q Readers||SWG-WIQ-32|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|BEST Portal Gateway||WAC, WDC, OMW, PG||v4.1||No||Yes||Yes|
|BEST Portal Gateway (Wi-Q 3.2)||WAC, WDC, OMW, PG||v3.2||Yes||Yes||Yes|