LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Forge designs technology that connects and manages the safe and secure movement of people to and through buildings. Forge Bluepoint is our cloud-based visitor management solution that empowers and provides flexibility for businesses across the globe to manage their visitors. Forge Bluepoint interfaces with the OnGuard access control system to allow for a seamless visitor journey through their OnGuard secured buildings.
Multi-tenant ready, quick, and easy to deploy, Forge Bluepoint visitor management connects people seamlessly to workplaces, buildings, campuses, and healthcare settings across the globe.
The interface between OnGuard will allow Forge Bluepoint to provide users with the ability to allocate visitors to specific access groups allowing entry to their building or space using a time allocated access card or contact-free QR code scanned from their mobile phone.
OnGuard users will expect these features from from Bluepoint when using this interface:
- Allocate visitors to any access-group within OnGuard ensuring the visitor or contractor has the correct level of access to the building or site.
- Automatically delete the visitor or contractor in OnGuard when the visitor's appointment has finished.
- Maintain full control over how far in advance access control credentials for visitors are created within OnGuard.
- View the access of visitors and contractors in real-time.
- Allocate physical access control cards as well as printed QR codes for secure access using OnGuard.
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|Bluepoint API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-052-FRGE01|