LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
HID EasyLobby SVM
EasyLobby SVM integrates with OnGuard to increase the overall security by enhancing the ability to process different types of visitors according to their unique access needs. The integration enables barcoded badges, magstripe cards and/or proximity cards to be used to open/activate doors, turnstiles, and elevators, as follows:
- Assign and automatically activate one access level for visitors, contractors, and employees from a simple drop-down list in the SVM interface.
- Send visitor name, photo, host, and badge information on Check In/Check Out to automatically activate/deactivate a badge at the appropriate time.
- Import employee (cardholder) lists and photos from OnGuard on an automated, scheduled basis to populate SVM employee host list in SVM, and to verify employment status and photo when an Employee does not have his ID.
- Assign employees a visitor badge with access levels if they lost/forgot their permanent badges.
- Support cardholder and visitor segmentation
- Support OnGuard segmented system
- Support access group assignments to visitors
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|EasyLobby License||Visitor Management Application (SWG-EV), Maximum Number of Visits for Visitor Management an Visits [1K - 1M]||EL-SWG-OITVM||One (1) Visitor Management Application license is included Unlimited number of visits|
|OnGuard integration||N/A||EL-OG-Int||Required for EasyLobby integration with OnGuard|
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|