LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.
Morse Watchmans KeyWatcher Touch
KeyWatcher Touch Key Management System brings all new advanced software, and a bright 7” touch screen to the industry-leading KeyWatcher key control system. The new, easy-to-use interface allows users to remove and return keys more efficiently, as well as locate keys in the system, or discover who might have it out, via the KeyFind feature. The all new advanced software utilizes a KeyWatcher Server application that manages the systems, and provides a 3rd party interface allowing for integration with access control systems.
The integration supports:
- Add/Modify/Delete Cardholders from the KeyWatcher using OnGuard’s Cardholder’s Add/Mod/Deletes.
- Add/Modify/Delete Badge data from Cardholder to the appropriate KeyWatcher User.
- Assign KeyWatcher Users to KeyWatcher Sites based on their OnGuard Access Levels.
- Associate KeyWatcher Site Profiles to OnGuard Access Levels.
- Configure which KeyWatcher TrueTouch alarms and transactions that get passed to OnGuard via alarms.
- Configure Card Format used with OnGuard to pass correct badge data to the KeyWatcher TrueTouch Server.
- Allow the configuration of an Anti-Egress feature that keeps the user from leaving an area when holding an asset and can also allow further access to a different area when the asset is held.
|Product Information||OnGuard Certifications|
|OnGuard License Requirements:|
|Component||License Option||Part Number||Comments|
|KeyWatcher Touch API||This specific partner interface requires a LenelS2 OnGuard API license and has a unique part number. Contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller for pricing.||IPC-031-MRSW01-B|